CCCS Pre-K4 Teacher – full-time
Responsible for teaching and instructing PreK 4 students in ELA, math, social studies, and science subject matter, social, behavioral, and other educational skills area; to plan, develop, organize and conduct a comprehensive educational program for PreK 4 students; to assist students in making appropriate lifestyle adjustments. The teacher shall carry out the mission, vision and values of Crescent City Christian School and be a positive motivator and strong Christian role model in the student’s life. Candidates should be actively attending, serving and tithing at a Bible believing, Gospel Preaching church. Minimum education includes a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a certification in pre-kindergarten education. As part of the hiring process, you will be required to complete the Instructional Staff Application located at https://www.crescentcitychristian.com/employment.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Pay: $12 – $14 per hour
- We would like to post the following position on our Job Opportunities Page.
Hollygrove- Dixon Life Transformation Center (LTC) Director [Full-Time]
The Hollygrove- Dixon Life Transformation Center (LTC) Director of Celebration Church will be responsible for giving both strategic and day to day leadership to the ministry and programming carried out in the Hollygrove- Dixon neighborhood and specifically at the Life Transformation Center in that community. This person will be relied on for experience and professional judgment to lead teams, plan, implement, and execute day-to-day operations. This position is part of the Community Compassion Ministry Team and will answer to the Community Compassion Director under the leadership and authority of the Ministry Director of Celebration Church. The Community Compassion Ministry Team is a mission team of Celebration Church.
- Working in conjunction with the LTC planning and coordination team to develop a strategic plan for connecting with the Hollygrove-Dixon Community to determine how the residents of that community believe they can best be served by this ministry.
- Working in conjunction with the Ministry Director of Celebration Church to create and implement a ministry plan for meeting the needs determined by the community.
- Communicating with and developing a symbiotic relationship with HHCD for the purpose of utilizing the program’s professionals and funding opportunities that are available through HHCD.
- Developing a strong volunteer team through Celebration Church’s congregation to carry out ministry with the people of the neighborhood.
- Developing an operations budget in conjunction with the Business Manager of Celebration Church and the Ministry Director.
- Identify and apply for grants and funding that would help support non-professional programming to meet the needs of the community.
- Giving direction and leadership to all paid and/or volunteer staff that are hired and/or recruited for completing tasks and workflow necessary to facilitating the ministry plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- Proven Leadership Capacity
- Experience with children’s programming or education
- Leadership in Celebration Church Ministry
- Ability to recruit and mobilize volunteers
- Experience in working with underserved communities
Spanish Teacher – full-time
Responsible for teaching and instructing students the Spanish Language; to plan, develop, organize and conduct a comprehensive educational program for students; to assist students in making appropriate lifestyle adjustments. The teacher shall carry out the mission, vision and values of Crescent City Christian School and be a positive motivator and strong Christian role model in the student’s life. Candidates should be actively attending, serving and tithing at a Bible believing, Gospel Preaching church. Minimum education includes a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least 30 hours of content-area /or/ passing Praxis content-area; and 12 hours of Knowledge of the Learner coursework.
FINE ARTS (MANY AREAS SEE BELOW) – part-time
Crescent City Christian School is hiring part-time Fine Arts instructors in the areas of Private Instrumental Lessons( piano, voice, guitar, drums, brass and woodwinds). We are also hiring String instructors in violin, viola and cello for both group and private instruction. Please send resume and questions to Dwight Fitch Jr., Fine Arts Director, at email@example.com.
EARLY LEARNING CENTER (LEAD AND ASSISTANT TEACHERS) – part-time
Our Crescent City Christian School’s Early Learning Center is hiring part-time lead and assistant teachers for morning and afternoon shifts. If you are passionate about serving the next generation and raising them up to follow the Lord, we may have just the position for you! The ideal candidate would love the Lord, feel called to work with small children and infants, be responsible, flexible, patient and have great communication skills. All positions are part-time and various shifts are available. Please complete an application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it in person at 4828 Utica Street in Metairie.
TEACHERS – full-time
Our Crescent City Christian School is looking for highly motivated teachers to add to our team. We are excited about the awesome work God is doing at our school and we are looking for highly qualified teachers to partner with us to carry out the mission, vision and values of our school. We are accepting application for Elementary, Middle And High School teaching positions. If you are a passionate follower of Jesus; if you are a called and equipped educator; if you would like to train tomorrow’s leaders today, please prayerfully consider joining our team. Minimum education includes a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with at least 30 hours of content-area /or/ passing Praxis content-area; and 12 hours of Knowledge of the Learner coursework. Please download an application and submit your completed application and resume to email@example.com.
SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS – full day or partial day
Come spend the day with us! Celebration Christian School System is hiring full day or half day substitute teachers at the Crescent City Christian School location. This position would entail being available on occasion between the hours of 7:30 – 3:30 Monday through Friday as needed. Whenever you are contacted about substituting, you may accept the day or turn it down if it did not fit your schedule for that day. You would carry out the mission, vision, and values of the school as well as be a strong Christian role model and positive motivator in the student’s life. You may pick up an application at the school office of the Crescent City Christian School located at 4828 Utica Street in Metairie during the hours of 8 am to 4 pm.